October 31, 2022
Seeking Qualified Candidates for Regional Revolving Loan Fund Manager
Four Bands and eight other Native CDFI partners have recently come together to create the Mountain Plains Regional Native CDFI Coalition’s Regional Revolving Loan Fund. This inaugural $22M revolving loan fund will support small business owners in South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, and Montana. The Mountain Plains Regional Native CDFI Coalition will ensure the majority of the capital reaches the hands of Native entrepreneurs by building on the existing community lending efforts and networks across the region, in partnership with the Economic Development Administration (EDA).
The Regional Revolving Loan Fund Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Coalition’s Regional Revolving Loan Fund. The Regional Revolving Loan Fund Manager leads the operations effort and is responsible for meeting goals relating to loan growth, earned revenue, and economic impacts. The Regional Revolving Loan Fund Manager, in coordination with the Regional Loan Committee, is responsible for all day-to-day activities associated with monitoring the regional pipeline and maintaining the revolving loan fund’s financial health.Download Job Description
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Regional Revolving Loan Fund Manager – [YOUR NAME].” In the email, please include as a single PDF attachment:
- Your resume
- 1 page cover letter explaining your interest in Four Bands and the position
- Short answers to the following (<250 words):
- What does access to affordable capital mean to you?
- Provide an example that illustrates your ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple organizations.
- In the body of the email, please copy and paste the content of your short answers and include your name, phone number, and email address.
As attention to detail is critical for success in this role, only applicants who follow these specific application guidelines will be considered.